Ensure Your Legacy & Help Keep Them Safe
Provide for your spouse, children, and any troubled loved ones.
Find peace of mind about what happens to your “stuff” when you’re gone.
Protect & Provide For Your Loved Ones
Ensure Your Legacy & Keep Them Safe
Provide for your spouse, children, and any troubled loved ones. Find peace of mind about what happens to your “stuff” when you’re gone.
You may have a basic estate plan, so what more do you need to do? Many of our clients find that they want to upgrade their estate plan. Most traditional plans don’t take long term care into consideration, and that’s a huge issue now that we’re all living longer.
What’s more, many people want to ensure that their assets go only to their spouse and children should their spouse remarry, provide for a loved one with a damaging lifestyle, or plan for a child or grandchild with a disability.
It may be important to you to make sure your money doesn’t go to Biff the Pool Boy should your wife remarry, or to provide for a child with a drug or gambling problem, a controlling spouse, or who will never be able to handle money for one reason or another. We can help.
Here are just some of the secrets that are revealed when you request this free report, “Don’t Lose Your Wallet! The Indispensable Guide to Estate Planning”:
- A “Living Trust” or a “Dead Will” – What is probate? (And how you can avoid it…)
- Don’t Lose Your Wallet: All about Asset Protection Trusts
- Family Dysfunction & Divorce: Protecting the Blood-Line Trust so that your kids – and their kids (and nobody else!) – get what you worked a lifetime for
- When you have a child with a destructive lifestyle (e.g., drug, alcohol, or gambling addiction)…discover how a “Love and Protection Trust” can help to protect your child from him or herself
- How to choose the right attorney…and why the wrong one could leave you in serious trouble
- Little-known secrets to help tax-proof your estate
- How to stay independent as long as possible
- …and much more!
Learn how you can sleep better at night knowing that your family and your finances are secure. Sign up for this Free Report to take the first step to protecting yourself and gaining peace of mind.